TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Anyone close would prolly be unknown scientists...maybe.
Yeah, tough question

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Since everyone has different views, people you consider ethical might not be condsidered ethical by others.

So are you supposed to list people you consider ethical, or list people many others would consider ethical?

Doctors? Nurses? Judges? Cops? Firemen? EMTs? Troops?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Architects are supposed to be bound by a code of ethics, but I don't know many who follow that code closely.

How about Bill Cosby?

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Black_97_LX said:
Architects are supposed to be bound by a code of ethics, but I don't know many who follow that code closely.
So are Doctors ;)

·
Registered
927 Posts
warmaster259 said:
So are Doctors ;)
Yeah, but GreenBird didn't include architects on his short list. :tongue:

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Doctors, lawyers, and pastors are SUPPOSED to be the ones who are held to a code of ethics by which they could loose their position (not just their job) if they violate it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Dave,
Does it need to be people or companies? I think there is a list out there that ranks the most ethical companies based on a few categories.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Ok the whistle blower at Enron. She took a major step towards bringing this out into the publics eyes. That is something that no one can argue as unethical. She found out about it and figured out her best options to make sure she was safe but did the right thing. She stood up against a giant.

MY .02

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
I forget their names, but do some google searches for NY paramedics in middle east.

A group of maybe half a dozen just packed up and flew to affected regions right after the recent earthquake. They werent asked, there wasnt a program, they had no backing... they were just concerned, good people, who had the skills and experience to help out. And they did, they didnt think twice about it.

Pretty neat story, whether you can use it or not.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
They have to be very well know people.

Thats sucks because My brother was promoted to Internal Affairs of U.S. Customs in Washington D.C. because of his ethics. If you want some more info on Ethics in the Government, Send me a msg on !Yahoo and I will do my best to help you out...

Other then that....

U.S. Coast Guard...If you are un-ethical, they nail you HARD! Afterall, how can you be un-ethical saving lives?

Oh yea, what about the Pope?

Hope that helps ya...

Shane

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.