TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came acrossed this and I thought it was pretty cool...but it would be weird to do business with. Nice stuff...but interaction with the same identity would be interesting to say the least.

http://www.timgrothfurniture.com/

Anyone ever buy something from them self so to speak?

-Ti

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well, not me. But my boss owns the architecture firm I work in, and he owns the building we work in. I'm also pretty sure that he pays himself rent.

Nice looking furniture, so I guess you're not the person they're named after? ;)

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I bought some stuff from a Bill Wheeler, owner of Wheeler Electronics, on eBay once. Pretty freaky.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Michael Butler is a well known Producer in Hollywood. :D:D:D

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
There is a Buick Stealer ship owned by someone with my name..

·
Registered
927 Posts
DHightower said:
So, if your firm were to expierience monetary difficultites, think he'd be a hardass and evict himself?
No, but I think he'd claim a loss twice on his taxes. :)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Sir William said:
I bought some stuff from a Bill Wheeler, owner of Wheeler Electronics, on eBay once. Pretty freaky.
I have a friend Joe Wheeler. There is actually a Joe Wheeler park somewhere, not named after him. But he had a picture of it on his desk. Any relation Bill?

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Nah Shawn, all the relatives on my dad's side are in Canada with a couple still in Jersey/Pennsylvania area.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
"You're traveling through another dimention. A dimention not only of sight and sound, but of mind...A journey into a wonderous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead your next stop...The Twilight Zone..."

Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's after 3 am...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
03trublugt on modular depot has the same name as me, and apparently cudaz has a very good friend with the same name as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts