TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in a little dilema here that i want assistance in solving ok i want to remove the resonator on my 95 cougar and put a aftermarket muffler after the 3rd cat i have to leave the third cat , so i need to know if a muffler would fit back there in the resonator old place after the 3rd cat,??? and i dont want to spend more than 50 bux on a muffler that sounds decent, i was thinking about the summit racing fully welded muffler(u guys know anything about it?)any ways and i was going to cut off the stock mufflers out back and fill their space with a pipes out the back, please give me input

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
if u need to keep the 3rd cat then get a single in dual out muffler....the inlet tube will be from the pipe coming from the cat and the dual outlet can go straight pipes to the back for ur tips

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah a single in dual out muffler will sound pretty good, the flow master cat-back sounds pretty good with the resonator removed and the stock cats, it wont growl and pop the way it would with a true dual system but it will have a nice tone to it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts