TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so this car has a Y pipe and a single 3 inch exhaust, and appears to have TWO dynomax racebullet mufflers. I like the way it sounds, but I really do prefer dual exhaust.

I was thinking of going with a mandrel bent 2.5 true dual with an X-pipe and two dynomax racebullets

It seems to me that it would pretty much be the same as what I have now as far as flow and sound goes...or maybe it would be a bit better...

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
idk Im pleased with my midmount 3inch single. lol And its way louder and deeper then my 2.5 True dual set up I used to have.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
idk Im pleased with my midmount 3inch single. lol And its way louder and deeper then my 2.5 True dual set up I used to have.
pics? details? Mine isn't "mid mount" it's drivers side....my 2.25 true dual with no mufflers was far louder...allthough the 3 inch single sounds much better.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Hmmm I dont think I have anypics of the current set up. But the exhaust was on smokmances car before mine. My 2.5 ART system was really quiet in my opinion but probley due to the Dynomax mufflers. The magna flow sounds best by far and I noticed more increase at higher rpm probley because there is no cats on the exhaust. Ill find a couple of vids of the exhaust and how it sounds.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Here is my exhaust on my car. Its just how it sounds but its loud even from a little bit of a distance. And it flows very well. Like I said it pulls alittle harder up top then the 2.5 system and is like 10 times louder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCLgG6--c1g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts