TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering about an exhaust setup I thought about. I have a 1994 SC. I want to keep both cats. I want to delete my resonator and put a H-pipe there instead, possibly run two pipes from there to the mufflers. Although im not sure I can run two separate pipes all the way to the back. I was wondering if anyody had a similar setup? What would be the best? I dont want it to be too loud. Also, any brand names that are good would also be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If youre keeping the cats, you might as well just install a new resonator and cat-back. The downtubes with cats will most likely be more restrictive than a catback. Id recomend a magnaflow resonator in the place of the stock one then a dynomax catback. I have that setup plus downtubes on my 95 SC and plan to run 13s with it.

-Travis

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really dont understand all the pipe sizes in such. So im not sure what all would be the best components to get. My car is still mostly stock. Really the only thing i've done is ive had the the manifolds ported out.

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
The downtubes that fit the stock manifolds, a couple of high flow cats, and this system would work well. Or just the exhaust system if you really don't want to mess with your downtubes and cats. They offer two sizes for the system. I would think the smaller one would work fine. I assume the install wouldn't be too hard either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts