TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See sig below for current setup... im basically wanting to cut the exhaust off behind my rear axel... and have it dumping to the ground... i just think my exhaust tips hang to low and hate seeing all that exhaust piping from the rear end... would this cause me to lose an insane amount of backpressure... i will still have my stock, front, 2 cats on with them coming into a dual in/out magnaflow muffler... then about 3 feet of piping then it dumps out. I know this should make it louder also... but will the backpressure drop be too much??? Thanks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
let me re-phrase this a little... i want to cut it off to where its dumping out right behind the rear axle... behind it being, towards the front end of the car. Basically get of that rear piping to where none of it is visible... and slap on some turn downs on it.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
cougar_ricer said:
let me re-phrase this a little... i want to cut it off to where its dumping out right behind the rear axle... behind it being, towards the front end of the car. Basically get of that rear piping to where none of it is visible... and slap on some turn downs on it.
you shouldnt lose much backpressure, but it will drone like a biatch(i had mine that way)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts