TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just got here about a month ago. Livin at Fairchild AFB in airway heights near Spokane. Just was curious if anyone knew a good exhaust shop in or around the area. I'm going to remove all cats and do true duals with Xpipe to Borla Mufflers. Mandrel bent if Possible. Let me know. Thank you. - Kyle

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'll talk with some of the fam and see where they'd recommend up there and get back to ya :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I think the guy that did mine (AKA my dad) would do it, if you feel like driving over to Moses Lake. I'll see how much he'd want to do it

About pulling all the cats, I don't think I would. Seems like that would keep popping the check engine light. I doubt it would make that much of a difference, unless your cats were plugged.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahah. I'm buying a modified Tbird. Its an 02 Mustang GT engine with a 3500 stall converter and LMAF. Its tuned therefore the rear O2 Sensors are shut off. It won't throw a CEL. I'm thinking high flow cats. The only thing is it HAS to be stainless steel. I don't wanna replace exhaust in 4 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.