TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm going to be a daddy AGAIN.

My wife is 4-6 weeks pregnant.I am really excited about it so I thought I'd share it with you guys!:D

·
Registered
381 Posts
congrats man. I wouldnt know what to do if i found out i got a girl pregnant right now. But you seem ready. Hopefully you can still spend time with the bird, lol

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ya,Another one.This will be my Third child.I love kids.But I think we are done after this.Roger,Now you have to come here and drink some beers with me.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Awwe, I was hoping you'd say you were "expecting" to be the new owner of a (vehicle name here)... :(

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats to you.

I have 2 young boys myself.
I'm about 50/50 on wanting another right now.
Thanks man,I was 50/50 as well but after I found out that she was pregnant I became 100% excited about it.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.Kids are so fun.I can't wait till I get this new one in my arms.The joy of looking at that little baby is addicting!

My son is 5 and my daughter is 3.The older they are the less cute they really are.lol

So a new baby is just what I need.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Thanks guys.Kids are so fun.I can't wait till I get this new one in my arms.The joy of looking at that little baby is addicting!

My son is 5 and my daughter is 3.The older they are the less cute they really are.lol

Dang dude, we are more alike than I care to realize, Teddy is 5 and Zach is 3.. whoa.... I don't need another one though.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts

Dang dude, we are more alike than I care to realize, Teddy is 5 and Zach is 3.. whoa.... I don't need another one though.
okay, yall are both scaring me now.....my boys are 5 and 3 as well...:eek:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
congrats. i agreed to one, and was set after that. then number 2 came along last october. oops!! i'm sure we ar done now......crosses finger...... my oldest boy just turned 3 in august, and the other boy will be 1 in october.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
get yer junk snipped

or have your wife tied up :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts