TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NPI heads (F6 casting) that have been completely reconditioned with new upgraded valve stem seals and a standard valve job.

I would like $100 plus shipping for the heads

PI Cams that I had planned on installing in these heads.

I would like $150 shipped for the cams (I'm not sure if they are press on or bolt on gears. I bought them from another MN12'er here and have not taken them out of the bubble wrap)

Or I can assemble the heads and cams for sell them for $225 plus shipping. :thumbsup:

This would be a great start if someone wanted to have a set of heads for porting and then dropping in the PI cams.

And finally, I have a complete 4.6L short block. This engine was what I was building for my DOHC/steel block swap for my 95 T’Bird. It is an early casting block (i.e. no cross bolts on #5 main) with all new components:

Reconditioned Iron 4.6L block
New Coated Hypereutectic Pistons (oversize)
New matching low tension rings
New Rod/Main bearings (on standard)
New seals
All new bolts torqued per the OEM manuals

It's nothing special, just an OEM spec rebuild.

No oil pump/pickup tube(I’m keeping the FRPP pump and Mark VIII pickup) or timing chain components (tensioners/guides/chains/crank sprocket)
I think I have a spare oil pan and a spare timing chain cover, but I’m not sure what year the timing chain cover is. I’ll have to check and post the casting number.

I would like $250 plus crating and freight for the short block. This is about 1/2 of what I have in it, but I want it gone! :bawling:

This is the first 4.6L I’ve ever built, so sadly I’ll have to sell it “as-is”. I took my time and followed the OEM manuals to the letter, but since this is a “first” for me, I’m always a little leery… But for the price, I think it’s still a great deal!

Someone could get a completely new 4.6L engine with PI cams for a VERY good price. Assuming they want to assemble it. :thumbsup:

If someone wants to come and pick up all these parts at one time, I'll let everything go for $400!! :beek: :thumbsup:

Photos' will be forthcoming. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NtenseTbird said:
don, are the rods and pistons forged or not, if so I may take them off of your hands.
Nope. Sorry, everything is to stock spec. Powdered metal rods and coated hypereutectic pistons.

And..... I'm open to offers on these items. If I have no takers, I may assemble the engine and sell it as a whole on eBay. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
You're within driving distance of me. What would you want for the whole mess taken off of your hands?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94 Daily Driven 4.6l said:
If someone wants to come and pick up all these parts at one time, I'll let everything go for $400!!
Which is a steal!!!! :beek:

Just let me know. :D

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
if I can sell my spare car, I am very interested in the whole setup, and naturally I would drive to come get it.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I may be very interested in the short block, and i could probably drive to pick it up.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool!! Just let me know. :bowdown:

The items are not going anywhere since I'm wrapped up getting the 73 Vert ready for a 900 mile road trip!!! :beek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts