·
Registered
3,121 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
SVT2888 said:
:zbash: have you clicked on the link?

:boom: are you serious......there was a link>>>>>>>>of course i clicked the link. NOT FROM THE AREA>>>>>> you forget that dont ya... i stay in my desolate crap town because of wack azz GWB. so when you LA locals have stuff going on down there i don't need to here the MAPQUEST post immediately.....just a little later...:rolleyes:, so have any of you attended this show be4. mabay thats a stupid question......is it worth the money to show off the ride.... thats a better 1

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4.3Lcougar said:
:boom: are you serious......there was a link>>>>>>>>of course i clicked the link. NOT FROM THE AREA>>>>>> you forget that dont ya... i stay in my desolate crap town because of wack azz GWB. so when you LA locals have stuff going on down there i don't need to here the MAPQUEST post immediately.....just a little later...:rolleyes:, so have any of you attended this show be4. mabay thats a stupid question......is it worth the money to show off the ride.... thats a better 1
We'll it says it there.

Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California. Down the 5.

What ride are you planning to show off?

For the SC, no.

For the Cougar, yes.

·
Registered
955 Posts
SVT2888 said:
We'll it says it there.

Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, California. Down the 5.

ILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT IS, ILL USE PORKYS(SAVE TYLER'S *** DIRECTIONS LIST)

SVT2888 said:
What ride are you planning to show off?

For the SC, no.

For the Cougar, yes.

:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

THATS FUNNY, OF COURSE THE SC, Its got the bomb paint job NO?????
The cougar will be the one to show off, wish i have the money to put a fresh paint job on that(non-rattle canned of course)......LOL beat you all to that dis.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
oh man, I'm so there.
My younger bro works in guest relations at the kbf.

anyways I am SO down and BOTH my fords'll be there.

-Ghost

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.