TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
1993 Thuderbird Lx
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is the factory Cat-Back piping and included mufflers and tips from a 1993 Thunderbird 5.0 posting to see if there is any interest in it at all if someone needs it for a resto, etc. I bought my car with the now discontinued flowmaster cat-back installed(seller also included the oe exhaust), so I have no real use for this and it's kinda taking up space at the moment. If you want and/or need it, please reply with what you're willing to pay and if you can pick up locally or if you'd need it shipped so that we can square away the details 馃槄馃憤
Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask I can also get more pics upon request if needed...

Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
too bad youre 800 or more miles away..

Reactions: Ex93tbirdowner

Registered
1993 Thuderbird Lx
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad, I'm sure shipping would be insanity, with today's gas prices鉀金煠︹嶁檪锔

Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
I have 95 cat back that's in really good shape too. I'll never use it but I hate throwing it away

Registered
I have 95 cat back that's in really good shape too. I'll never use it but I hate throwing it away
pics ? mine is nice. looking for nicer.has no rust or split seams

Registered
Up for sale is the factory Cat-Back piping and included mufflers and tips from a 1993 Thunderbird 5.0 posting to see if there is any interest in it at all if someone needs it for a resto, etc. I bought my car with the now discontinued flowmaster cat-back installed(seller also included the oe exhaust), so I have no real use for this and it's kinda taking up space at the moment. If you want and/or need it, please reply with what you're willing to pay and if you can pick up locally or if you'd need it shipped so that we can square away the details 馃槄馃憤
Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask I can also get more pics upon request if needed...
View attachment 45254 View attachment 45255
got any better pics of the whole thing ? especially mufflers.

Registered

Registered
1993 Thuderbird Lx
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Upon taking the pics I realized the tips are ground down at the points unless that's how they were from factory I cant recall there also appears to be a bit of Electric Currant Red overspray on them from my car, no to keen on how it got there as the piece was already removed when the car was sold to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts