TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girl's grandmother has a 95 lx v8 thunderbird. Its dark green with a gold package of some sorts. Its very odd and I have never seen it before. It has the gold pinstripe, the letters are all gold, even the birds in the taillights and the one in the front is gold. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this before? One thing I am thinking is maybe someone who owned it beforehand maybe custom dipped them or something. i dunno, that why I am asking the experts.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Iv seen, I think a 96 pearl white thunderbird like that. there was no silver/chrome on the car it was all gold. The dealer wanted like $12,000 for it too. It didn't look like anything special

·
Registered
859 Posts
I saw this '94 on Ebay a couple of years ago. From what I understood it was a Dealer add on.

Thomas

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
That's a lot of gold. The one around my area (don't think he comes here anymore) only has the gold birds and "Thunderbird LX"

With those wheels that's definately dealer add-on.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Now that I think about it, there was a '93ish purplish one around here that had the same rims, and probally the same gold trim. It was probally an aftermarket packaged offered to dealerships. I know a lot of places still do stuff like that.

Thomas

·
Registered
118 Posts
my moms 89 LS has a gold package, the grille, luggage rack, badges on the carriage top, and some of the interior has gold. and theres a plaque that says "gold package" or something like that, actually a gold sticker on a plastic plaq piece.... it was supposedly done at a dealership near murpheysburough illinois.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts