TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have, know or seen the dealer installed roof rack. Looking to get one but I can't even find a picture. They're sort of a unicorn I guess. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Does anyone have, know or seen the dealer installed roof rack. Looking to get one but I can't even find a picture. They're sort of a unicorn I guess. Thanks in advance.
Not in the flesh.

For what's worth while it's listed as a roof rack in the 97 brouchure it seems to be pretty much for bicycles. I have seen a mount number for the bicycle mounts some place. I'm pretty sure they didn't have deck rails like a normal luggage rack. So loading up a couple coolers or whatever's probably out of the question.

The 97 parts guide has a accessories section. I'll have a look over this coming week end and post what I can find out. Pretty sure that's where I saw the bike clamps. Ford offered these for a number of cars and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the parts are common between the various wagons and this.

Google might turn up some images.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I appreciate it. I'm looking for something to mount my snowboard and skis.
Kit E7AZ 6655100-A listed as Ski Adapter w/4 Seasons Luggage Rack.

Kit E7SZ 6355100-A listed as 4Seasons Luggage w/o sunroof w/o vinyl top chrome listed as S for thunderbird. Also listed as MF for Cougar.

Kit FOSZ 6355100-A 4 Seasons Roof Mounted - Black listed a S for Thunderbird.

F2CZ 6655100-A replaced by F4CZ 6655100-A Bike Adaptor for 4 Seasons Luggage Rack. Listed for S and MF

Kit F7SZ 63551000-AA Multli Sport Luggage Rack listed as S and MF for Thunderbird and Cougar

F7AZ 5455100-AA Basket Adaptor Multi sport luggage rack.
F7AZ 7855100-BA Bike Adapter Multi Sport Luggage Rack
F7DX 5455100-AC Canoe Adaptor Multi Sport Luggage Rack
F7DZ 5455100-AB Kayak Adapter Multi Sport luggage Rack

F1SZ 6355100-A Clamp on Luggage Rack listed for S and MF

F19Z 1155100-B Ski Adapter for Clamp on Luggage Rack (Holds 6 Pairs of Skis)
F12Z 6655100-B SnowBoard Ski Adaptir for Clamp on Luggage Rack (Holds 4 Pairs of Skis)

That's about all I can help you with. It looks like three different racks. 4 Seasons, MultiSport and Clamp on. With their related accessaries. No illustrations just text part number listings. But it may be enough to get you started searching the Internet for info.

Each Kit has a hardware listing but that's simply too much to list here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts