TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to hook up a system to just do a fake purge look? I work at a paintball field, have a airsmith liscence and was wondering if I were to take a c02 tank, steel braided hose, a on/off filling system we use to fill c02 tanks and hook up a system. I'm sure it's possible, but I'm wondering if anybody has done it yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,758 Posts
drummerzrok24 said:
Is there a way to hook up a system to just do a fake purge look? I work at a paintball field, have a airsmith liscence and was wondering if I were to take a c02 tank, steel braided hose, a on/off filling system we use to fill c02 tanks and hook up a system. I'm sure it's possible, but I'm wondering if anybody has done it yet.
You mean something like this... :leftright

http://www.speedshop.org/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=92
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,165 Posts
Why have a fake purge system if there really is no need to purge anything? Its kinda like putting one of those fake turbo sound whistles in your tailpipe.
 

·
$.25 poster
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
i would put that on my buick as a joke
 

·
The Parts Guy
Joined
·
7,359 Posts
AlpineBird said:
i would put that on my buick as a joke
That's a pretty expensive joke.

-Rod
 

·
$.25 poster
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
the looks on peoples faces would be well worth it to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
Hey don't knock it till you try it, between that and the 5" color changing with my mood tach. I got for my 4.6 the imports don't mess with me! :rolleyes:
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
i outta rig one up for my bicycle, that would be the shizznit, :leftright
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
so let me get this straight.....u want to get a fake purge kit so u can purge and then when u race its gonna make ur car look twice as slow. Whatever its running for times NA is bad enough, now uve got to fool people into thinking u have nitrous.....theyre gonna think ur car is really slow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Sorry, my bad...... :rolleyes:

so heres what its like at the car show

People: Aw cool uve got nitrous?

You: no, its just c02 for show use only

People: oh......well Hit that button again i wanna fill up my paintball gun
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,165 Posts
drummerzrok24 said:
Its just for a show look.
Well duh. But thats still kinda like putting dual exhaust tips on a car with a single exhaust. Or putting "NOS" stickers on a car with no Nitrous, or a Vortech sticker on a car with no blower. It just doesn't make sense. But then thats the opinion of this old man. Its your car, do what you like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,411 Posts
Traveler said:
Well duh. But thats still kinda like putting dual exhaust tips on a car with a single exhaust. Or putting "NOS" stickers on a car with no Nitrous, or a Vortech sticker on a car with no blower. It just doesn't make sense. But then thats the opinion of this old man. Its your car, do what you like.
:zwthstpd:

allthough i am thinking that if i ever find a mark 8 im gonna get a v-tec emblem for it just to make fun of the ricers who think their v-tec is the shiz-nit. "daul overhead cam huh? uve got 16 valves, ive got 32 in my 4.6 dohc 32v v-tec"
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top