TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kinda curious where people have seen out MN-12s or Fox Bodies in movies, TV, video games? Anything :)

I'll start with the Nascar T-Bird that you can get in GTA: Vice City :) I won't mention where so that I don't ruin it or anything, but trust me, it's in there :)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Okay yeah use the search for the video game one, I remeber that being covered recently...and well so have the others but they're old.

As for a sighting I saw one once on some show on TLC about ferenzics, and it was on this guy who raped some chick, and well in the reanactment part he was driving a light blue 94 V8 bird. It showed him picking up chicks and well you can get the rest from the above. It was pretty funny though cus my girlfriend was watching it with me and she was like, "is that the way you do it in your bird too?". Dude was a pimp but a villian too...

-Tim

·
Registered
855 Posts
there's a lot of movies, i'm sure this has been talked about before,.....but off the top i can think of:

Gone in 60 seconds (there's a 57 and a 94-95 mn12)

some disney movie where a bird is hanging off a bridge

and i just noticed yesterday in Resident Evil when it's @ the end and they zoom out on racoon city you can see a bird on the left i think crashed into a swat bus or something, i have to double check.

there's a lot more , just can't think of 'em right now.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
There was that one where there was a black (92 i think) that was in a chase. I dont remember the name. There is one in the movie Momento. The scene with him talking to the guy at the desk of the hotel he is staying in. Behind him in the front window is a Tbird I believe. Anyone see the movie Heat, from 1995, with Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, and Val Kilmer? There is a big shoot out scene bewteen the three of them and tons of cops. There is a white 94/95 bird in the middle of the street during the shoot out. I think it even gets shoot a couple times.
Not that I watch it often, but there is even one in baywatch a few times and in one episode it goes off a clift into the ocean.
There are a ton more out there.

-Shawn

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
kids kids kids,

did we forget some guy from mt clem, its not kracker with a c, its kracker with a k, its kracker motherf&^%#@ all godda%$ day. when hes in the pickup there is pearl one in his video for the swim in your vines like a fish in the sea video.

joseph:ztoohot:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
Just kinda curious where people have seen out MN-12s or Fox Bodies in movies, TV, video games? Anything :)

I'll start with the Nascar T-Bird that you can get in GTA: Vice City :) I won't mention where so that I don't ruin it or anything, but trust me, it's in there :)
hey, I've never seen the bird on GTA:VC .... how do you get it/where is it at? I seen the Fox Mustang and the Monte Carlo SS. Thanks

-Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts