TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who know me, and some of those who don't, I'm sorry to say I will no longer allow myself to participate in these message boards known as TCCoA.

Some might not even care, but for those who do, if you wish to get ahold of me, ask around I'm sure someone knows my email or AIM name.

Reasons for leaving are simple and so simple they can be said in two words, "No Reason." For that has become a staple of these boards.

I'll check my PM for those of you who want to contact me personally, and I might drop in to sell something once in a while or for sale, other than that, I am no further.

-Josh Turmel

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I was just getting into posting on here, and I HATE to see you go, if it is in anyway related to some posts that have involved me, wow, I would rather relinquish my spot on TCCoA, than see you go, you are a valuable source of info, and honestly, others deserve to have you on here, you are a source of knowledge, and to read your posts is a privelage, one I hate having taken away.:bawling: :bowdown:

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Well that definately sucks thew big one. I always thought the more the merier, but if you must, then you must. Keep on low flying. You can get my AIM handle in my profile.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
SC_Steve said:
(he'll be back :D )
I'd say so, he's made 50 some posts since this one he made a month ago. ;)

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
ShadowDragon said:

I'd say so, he's made 50 some posts since this one he made a month ago. ;)
Heh,
yea, I noticed that.

I started to say somethin about it a week ago or so, but figured I'd let it go; see if somebody else noticed.:cool:

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I know you dont like me....... but peace anyway!

·
Registered
855 Posts
?....that was me zipping up my flame suit because of a post that..... aparently got deleted?.......

well, like the rest of us, hate to see ya go, but hopefully there's a good enough deal to keep ya around (ok, who's got that twin turbo mn12 setup for sale ?...thought i saw one for like $500 or somthin... :tongue: )

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Nah, he was whining because the first two word association threads got locked. Only stayed away about 12 hours though.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
okcbird said:
Mainly in for sale, I like to check around for deals and sale too.
:uppoint: Marketplace posts don't count :tongue:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
GreenBird said:
:uppoint: Marketplace posts don't count :tongue:
Thread: Farewell to all...
Preview: For those of you who know me, and some of those who don't, I'm sorry to say I will no longer allow myself to participate in these message boards known as TCCoA.

Some might not even care, but for those...
Miscellaneous okcbird 18 421 12-26-2002 09:56 PM
---
Thread: I'm looking for 13's
Preview: ....or put these on your Windsor.

[url]http://members.tccoa.com/okcbird/engine/heads6.jpg[/url]
Engine - 5.0L okcbird 28 326 12-27-2002 08:24 AM
--

Now click on that little search button below his post. since "leaving"
7 posts to wanted/forsale
48 posts to non-wanted/forsale groups.
At least be honest about not able to get enough of us. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts