TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else watch this show? I just watched Offense or Defense, whichever episode has the Candy Store being shut down by the Internal Affairs fellow. Has anyone seen these episodes? The one ends with a To Be Continued. Seriously, spoil it for me, I will be in the Keys next week when they play the next episode.

I hate To Be Continued!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
G.A.R.B.A.G.E.

They killed one of the most creative new shows made recently and moved that drivel into it's place. I cannot believe anyone here.... Well, on second thought. I guess there's a bigger market for mindless idiocy than I realized.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MarksM said:
Well, on second thought. I guess there's a bigger market for mindless idiocy than I realized.
If by mindless idiocy, you mean fast cars, fast women, and lots of action that I am even surprised by, then yes, I am in the market for mindless idiocy.

Fast Lane is probably one of the best shows on Fox. Besides Boston Public and Malcolm in the Middle.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
haha i hate that crap too. I just didn't wanna be the first to say it. The cars are great and the women are muy muy bueno, but i just cant watch it long enough to get past the crappy acting. The plot is terrible along with the actors. Cants stand it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts