TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peps in our state in the know

Just wondering if this event would be a mad house ? Need to get a run in before the weather turns to 90's + Calling for mid 70s that weekend . Its bucking to get out of the barn :D

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I don't see why you couldn't take it down for a few runs.

Go get that 11 second run! I'm tired of being one of the only SVO around here still runnin' 11's. LOL :tongue:

I've got to get back to the track too and beat Ricky's time ... :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Darren, I cant see your link, but if you are talking about the Freaky Friday, you might want to skip that and run Sunday T&T. FF is a madhouse, with bikes taking up a lot of running time, and cars & people everywhere.

You can make a few runs, but it helps if you get there right when they start before the crowd forms.

Al

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you much AL , That was what I was thinking as well, Bikes & Rice :D Will be there Sunday. Thank you again.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool temps & low humidity , Good conditions for the track tomorrow , Will be there to see what the sleeper has in her ;) Stay tuned

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanking Jason going to give it our best shot , Pics and such maybe, trying to get a friend or relative to tag along .Not sure about the 15th my wifes dad here , we are looking after not sure day to day what might come up .

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friends & family want to see what she can do , So pics & video will be posted. 58 degrees here and good air :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Looks like 80 degree air today

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
80 by late afternoon chief, I will be one of the first to go down the lane ,before the temps go up ;)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
To low 16 is the lowest I'd run them

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
New best

12.2382 @ 112.53 60 ft 1.8484 and spun out of the hole :( A bit warm as well.

Robert it sure did pull hard !!

The bird & the (fast) Bull ;)

Working on the video's the wife is not very good with camera to say the least.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts