TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Barry and I are taking my Mark VIII and his 64 Fairlane to Fayetteville N.C. dragway on Sunday 3-20-11. I hope to have some videos and time slips after. Anyone else interested please let me know.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
What was your mph in the 1/4, and did the watermeth seem to help

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Great runs! It's always fun to see the old MN12's and FN10's putting away the new cars.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to beat up on an SRT8 or a new Camaro SS myself this year. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What was your mph in the 1/4, and did the watermeth seem to help

Robert
MPH were 105 / 106 and I do think the watermeth helped. We talked about disconecting it for a run just to see but we never did. PS I do have a little drive shaft shake. but all and all it ran so good. Thanks alot for the help RobertP. Hope to meet in Fayetteville soon.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Did you change pulleys

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Had a very good day. Mark ran 12.5 to 12.6 all day. I posted some video's more to come. One beat a GTO and the other a Challenger SRT-8. Need to scan my time slips. My printer is not working but Ill find a way. Hope this works. http://www.youtube.com/user/DonsCobraMarkVIII#g/u Hope everyone else had a great weekend also.
Nice runs man! That's one quick Lincoln, she looked great in front of that SRT-8. :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Did you change pulleys
Yes, It's a 3.33 and about 7-8 psi. After the second run a freind took over with a good camcorder so I should have some better vidoes later. I think on my 6th run I beat a Shelby Cobra. Only lost one race all day to a all drag car running 10'S. PS Thanks for the help RobertP. Hope to meet in Fayetteville before long.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts