TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had the pleasure of meeting Robertp today. My brother and I drove out to his shop to see him and to order a Meth injection kit. He showed us how to install it and also showed us his Thunderbird. Very Nice. He said he planned to go to Fayetteville Sunday. I really would like to go but I have to work and I grew up in the Pittsburg Pa. area. So I told him it is mandatory that I watch the Super Bowl. He said he got a new Tourqe converter and thought it would put him in the 10's. I wish him Good Luck.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Hi, I had the pleasure of meeting RobertP today. My brother and I drove out to his shop to see him and to order a Meth injection kit. He showed us how to install it and also showed us his Thunderbird. Very Nice. He said he planned to go to Fayetteville Sunday.

I really would like to go but I have to work and I grew up in the Pittsburg Pa. area. So I told him it is mandatory that I watch the Super Bowl. He said he got a new Tourqe converter and thought it would put him in the 10's. I wish him Good Luck.
It's also "mandatory" that you make it out to a meet with us this year. :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I was down at Rob's shop the other week getting a J-mod installed in Brenda's Cougar, it's running great!

I am also originally from Pittsburg(h), but since I am not a huge football fan, and have only watched one game this year, I might rather go to the track!

Al

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Yea come on out all, superbowl is not till later

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
darren your looking at the wrong day sunday is a 0 percent chance of rain sunny mid 50s, should be some nice weather

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
darren your looking at the wrong day sunday is a 0 percent chance of rain sunny mid 50s, should be some nice weather

Oh man yep your right Robert , Will see what I can do ;)

Getting old with bad eyes lol

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I wish I were closer. Fayetteville's a haul for me. I hope to catch up with you guys some time in June. Have fun and get some pix and video! I know Rob's wife has the camera to do it!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
It's not that far Ron

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Rob, I'd love to but that's 140 miles and a 3 hrs drive one way to get there. Not to mention its Superbowl Sunday. :D

I'll catch ya another time. Best wishes to break into the 10's! We need a 10 sec. MN12 in the Carolinas!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
It was a good time out there! Rob ran a best of [email protected] IIRC. He can fill in the details. Car was running good, and looked good too!

I made a couple passes in my bone-stock, 192k mile 95 T-Bird. Ran back to back 15.78's @ 87 MPH. Was pretty happy with that as I didnt expect it to even hit the 15's. Needs a high stall converter bad, as the 60' was a 2.32.

Al

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Wow! 11.1 Awesome!

Thanks for the update. I was really curious how it went yesterday.

I hope somebody got video and / or pictures.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Serious issues car didnt make it to 1000 foot mark before bouncing revlimiter, that's all I'll say next time it goes it will be in the 10s no problem

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Hmmm.

Well, hopefully when you do get to 10 I'll be there to capture the moment.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Hope your going to fayetteville then

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
When is then? When do you plan on going back?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Well as soon as Alan gets the tc done

1 - 20 of 21 Posts