TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for those who dont know, the FE is the Fundamentals Exam for Engineers. I had to take it today, 8 hours of test taking...weeeeeeeee!!!

I know we have some students and engineers here, so I was curious if anyone else took this. I dont know if its administered nationally on the same day or different dates for different cities.

·
The Parts Guy
7,342 Posts
I guess you could say that I took it today. Went in for the first half at 7:15 AM, filled in "B's" and "C's" for the 120 questions, and left after 2 minutes. Did the same thing for the second half. My major requires that you take the test to graduate, but gives no incentive for passing it, which is retarded in my opinion.

I'm not going to spend 8 hours taking a test when there isn't any sort of incentive to pass it.

-Rod

P.S. - The proctors were pretty pissed when I got up and left both times after only minutes. :D

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
racecougar said:
I guess you could say that I took it today. Went in for the first half at 7:15 AM, filled in "B's" and "C's" for the 120 questions, and left after 2 minutes. Did the same thing for the second half. My major requires that you take the test to graduate, but gives no incentive for passing it, which is retarded in my opinion.

I'm not going to spend 8 hours taking a test when there isn't any sort of incentive to pass it.

-Rod

P.S. - The proctors were pretty pissed when I got up and left both times after only minutes. :D
LOL!!!!!!!!! I've done that before on a test that didn't matter but we had to take. I made shapes and ended up getting a 75%!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats pretty funny. Yeah, they make us take it. But the way I look at it. When I graduate and have that, I can tell people, yeah i passed the FE. makes ya look better, plus then after four years I can get my PE. I didnt think it was to bad, just sucked because here at TTU, as EE's, we dont get exposed to Dynamic, Fluids, Mechanics, Material Sciences, so....that part was really hard. but...hopefully I passed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts