TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been about a month since our last get together , so, whos up for a meet. lets here some ideas. if things keep going well, the cat may make its grand entrance

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I should be in for a March meet but I think February is done for.

-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is, but i figured we might be able to do something. possibly this weekend , but i know better .

·
Registered
647 Posts
Vic, you going to order nachos again? Did you finish them from last time or do you still have leftovers? :eek:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Vic, you going to order nachos again? Did you finish them from last time or do you still have leftovers? :eek:
:uppoint:

And he wondered why I ordered a half order.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
ill order a full again, they were great for lunch!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
The look on your face when those showed up was priceless. That could have fed the entire table. Well almost...

My March is filling up quick...going to be better for me later in the month I think.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Lets keep up the discussion. Anyone have any recomendations for a location? A date?

-Miller

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was just going to revive this thread. yes yes, how about a northern location?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sure? got to give some of the other non regular guys a chance . that are farther north

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I could meet up...but I'd have to show up in a Prius since there's no drivers seat in the bird lol

Don't know if I'll be able to get that broken bolt out to put the seat in by then :-(

·
Registered
554 Posts
You guys could come out the 24th to Jim's T-Bird shop and help with my headswap!!!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You guys could come out the 24th to Jim's T-Bird shop and help with my headswap!!!

Well now you have some motivation to have it done that day. I want to see you drive it to the meet on the 25th if we end up having one that day :tongue:

conversion02 - How much of the bolt is left in the car? I have a set of bolt outs and probably have an extra seat bolt some where. Drive it to the meet with the seat bolted in at three points it will be fine, then we can fix it there :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I bought a bolt removal set from sears (not sure if it's what I need though), but I've just gotta try it...it's supposed to warm up by the end of next week, so maybe I'll try it then.

The bolt broke off at the head, so I imagine it's going to a PITA. Who would have thought the bolt would be that rusty?

I was hoping I could have my pumpkin swapped in by then too, but it's too damn heavy to do by myself. I was looking for a shop around here that would swap it on the cheap, but they all want around $250 to swap the pumpkin.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts