TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for feedback from anyone who has had the 1 3/8 inch sway bars on their cars. I found one post doing a search with two people who had them having posted, one guy said it was great, one guy said it rode horribly. I am going to say I have a pretty high tolerance for harsh stuff so I would probably tend to think that if someone else thought it was ok, I will too. But, I put a lot of miles on my car so I want some other opinions before I do it. Any input is appreciated.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
So far I like mine.I dont have really rough roads or anything but those on and off ramps sure are fun.I still have to put my Eibachs and Bilsteins in to get the full effect.I am also going to get the rear 1 3/8s bar in the near future.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the big bars on both ends of the car plus an Eibach lowering kit and the auto shocks that are standard on the SC......I like the big bars,I leave the switch on FIRM,the car corners great.No body roll to speak of...only problem is the brackets holding the rear bar isolators tend to break when I pull into my driveway if I'm not careful.
z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts