TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
these units are brand new! If I can come up with enough orders, this is a long shot, but here goes nothing

This is for the blower only plus shipping, this is the price i can get them for if i get 24 sold, so thats why its a long shot.

There are no install kits, but I can have the alt relocation bracket made for an additional fee from the machine shop since they're currently making me 2 of them, more can be made,

the rest of the stuff would pretty much be make it yourself, a little fab work here and there

$1950 plus shipping so this is a long shot but ill go for it. this is the eaton m112 for pi and non pi version not sure how many of each there is

Robert

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
if i get 24 sold.....1950 plus shipping

Robert
I would definitely think about doing this, but I don't think there is anyway that 24 people will be able to come up with that kind of change. So it would cost about 2.6k - 3k after the supporting pieces were made/bought?

Russ

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Very interested.

-Joel

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well most of the parts can be made by simple pieces of metal I've go a shop that is cnc the alt relocation bracket, the rest of the stuff is simple, my install im doing it with my install on my 98 gt, and yes i understand its alot of money up front but i figured id at least offer it, cause i know some people were wanting them, and if i cant get that amount of orders its just not reasonable at over 2200, so i guess we will see what happens

Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts