TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. I attended the midwest meet in KC, and a few people showed interest in my gauge panel. Was wanting to see how many of you may be interested in these. I will be making them myself, probably out of lexan. Anyone who's interested, post here and i'll decide if theres enough interest for me to start making these. cost will probably be around 5 to 10 bucks, depending on what the plastic costs. shipping will be minimal. i have a pic, and here it is

Sorry bout the angle, the covering is a carbon fiber look vinyl.

Thanks for looking,

Brad

Also i could do these with 3 guages instead of the switches.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I was gonna make one myself, but I dont have the tools to do so. If you could make one for 2 2-1/16 inch gauges and a hole for a cigarette lighter just in clear id be interested.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good luck with the sale, i tried selling custom ones i was cnc milling out of aluminum and had no takers. :(
Yeah i wasnt looking to make a bunch on these, just had some people ask where i got 'em, gonna see who else might want one.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
i have the same oil press guage. good luck

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Yeah i wasnt looking to make a bunch on these, just had some people ask where i got 'em, gonna see who else might want one.
Would you consider making a 3 hole style for my din? I prefer it over a pillar style....and I'm not good and simple fabrication skills.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might make 2. Depends on if i can find someone to sell me a small piece of lexan. Most ppl make you buy a 4'x4' slab. I'll look into it next week, i'm workin lots of overtime this week, and i'm buyin a t-bird friday. The three hole style will actually be the easiest to make. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd be interested in one, with three gauge holes and without the faux carbon fiber.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be to if the price was right
Whats would the right price be?

And be paitent w/ me guys, i'll get started on these soon. I just bought a PS3, and i've been workin 72 hours a week, so it's been difficult to find the time. I'm told overtime will end next week, but we'll see...

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'd be interested if I didn't already have one. They look good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts