TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people... Well a guy I know is parting out this super coupe, He is a friend of a friend... He is not a MN12 fan, just had the car for transportation... A few goons stole the car and took it for a joy ride and blew the motor while doing so.

So anyway, I have grabbed a few things from it, and plan to get the disc brake setup as well... Here are some pics, If there are any parts easy to pull off and ship that anyone wants let me know, and include an offer in price..

However I am pretty busy at the time, this is nothing I can do over night, probably weekend to weekend because the car is a good drive away..

I hope this link works... http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/loudpipes/Super Coupe/

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Parts to keep

If I were you, I'd keep the wheels, back tailights, rear view mirror, rear seat, door handles (they look like the LED ones), supercharger, fuel injectors, and maybe a few other things I can't think of. Do you have the ground effects panels? Rear bumper cover? Sides?

How much for the center caps from the wheels? Do you have all four of them and the tailights (pieces on the trunk and the corners)?

Let me know!

·
Registered
332 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
How much for the cowl covers if they are not damage? How much for the complete uncut auto dim wiring harness from the mirror down to the dash and everything under the dash?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey sorry people, I am actually spending a week and a half in Dallas, TX for some seminars.. I got back to those of you who sent PM's though... I am sure he is willing to sell everything and anything, especially if you want to come pull it yourself... Other wise it is down to easy parts to ship. Yeah he would sell the motor even though its blown...

I will not be back in Ohio until May 9th, I am thinking this guy is somewhat the lazy type, real layed back... Meaning I dont think he will take it to the crusher when he had planned on it.. That buys a little time.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rear Bumper- You want the one in the picture? Its from a Cougar... The rear cover and skirts I did take yes, but not using the skirts at this time.. I intended on keeping them but you can make an offer.

Taillights- I did take a close look, the passenger side light has cracks on the top of it but the other pieces look in good shape. Make offer?

Spoiler- Make an offer?

Although if you look at the pic, these idiots that stole the car jacked the trunk, The lock mechanism is out of it, So somehow, someway I will try to get it open.

Hubcaps- I love that idea cause its a easy ship part!! haha, Offer?
The wheels had some brake dust that looks like rust on them... Are these easy to clean up??

I know I am an idiot for not knowing this but what are cowl covers? In the engine comp. over the strut tower?? If so I have already put them on my LX.

Mirror- It was laying in the back seat.. with wires hanging from the plug, does that do you any good?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I were you, I'd keep the wheels, back tailights, rear view mirror, rear seat, door handles (they look like the LED ones), supercharger, fuel injectors, and maybe a few other things I can't think of. Do you have the ground effects panels? Rear bumper cover? Sides?

How much for the center caps from the wheels? Do you have all four of them and the tailights (pieces on the trunk and the corners)?

Let me know!
Hey thanks for the advice!! I really appreciate that... It does have the keyless entry code pad, but I am not sure what you mean about the LED ones??

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
If the rims are the directional 16" "sports", I'm interested if the tires are still good...

Price?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts