TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in getting one going? I know that www.Probetalk.com has a female probe owners calander, so I thought, why not see if people would be interested in getting a female bird owners one going. Anyone interested and or know where a calandar could be made?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
please no....

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
The only way I think you'd get that to fly was if you had a committee to approve the pictures first. Too many people have too many different tastes.....

·
Administrator
8,010 Posts
T-Bird calenders really didn't work out the last time they were made. :(

Joe

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Yup. Several years ago there were a lot of us who paid for a calander and never received one or got our money back. :mad:

·
Tinfoil hat wearer
558 Posts
94ONAIR said:
My vote is for all Fat chicks.
I vote for naked fat chicks

·
Registered
824 Posts
ibtl..

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks,
fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks, fat chicks,

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Okay you noobs, stop being stupid before you get a thread locked. Either put in decent input or leave the thread alone. If SW wanted a committee put together to decide what's right and wrong for a calender, I'd be game to be on it. With anything, things are what you make of it, you get what you give

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I like the idea of it, but I'm all about having an MN12 calendar since you don't find one in the store. Having beautiful girls in the picture is a bonus.

-Melon

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I think we should take good looking bikini girls and put others faces on them for our calander. Who wouldn't want Sir William on a calander with a 90 lb female body in a bikini. ;)

I agree though about the different tastes. I mean there are some girls here that I think would be worthy but would they all do it and would everybody like them?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
94ONAIR said:
My vote is for all Fat chicks.
To be honest, I haven't noticed any "fat" chicks posting, though I have seen a few attractive ones posting. It must be that T-birds just attract the babes! :D

Now in seriousness; I know I like the idea of an MN-12 calender and I think there are a few ladies here who would be willing to do a tasteful calender. If so speak up!

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
FastBird232 said:
Yeah, I think we should get an All-MN12 calendar off the ground first, then worry about putting girls in it.
And with all the cars we have on this site how in god's name would we ever narrow it down to 12? Other than one ungodly huge poll thread?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Falcon5783 said:
And with all the cars we have on this site how in god's name would we ever narrow it down to 12? Other than one ungodly huge poll thread?

By having only ones with beautiful girls in them ;p

Or, one could always photochop a model in

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I've got two MN12/FN10 Callendars from SuperCoupe performance... They are out there, you just have to look. ;)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts