TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
My girlfriend, Erin from Racine, WI, is because I'm her boyfriend. I'm her favorite.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Racine rocks.....can your GF od me a big favor. I was in Racine with a youth band a couple of years ago and picked up an awsome shirt. It is light blue with Racine in script in dark blue and dark blue rings around the collar and arm sleeves. I borrowed it from the middle schools gym clothes (washed it several times). I love that shirt, but it is about ready to explode. If your GF could get me another one it would be greatly appreciated. This is something that means a lot to me.

--Craig

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
She said it's the gym shirts that are required by the schools, but they only sell them in August.

She said she can get you one, but they run around 3 bucks apiece + shipping. Does $5 sound okay? I can get this for you come August, if you're still interested.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I unfortunately don't have pics of the 73 available to scan :(
And I won't have my Bird til next week at the soonest... there's pic of it on autotraders site but it's an awful pic and does it no justice whatsoever

Thank you for the Welcome :) Much appreciated :)

Laura

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Laura, Loved those older Thunderbirds!! I've had a 75 with a 460, and a 77 with a 302. Welcome to the site!!:D

·
Registered
273 Posts
You should all know me, but im surprised that some dont lol. Yea my car is on the avatar and no its not pink.:uppoint:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
who the hell are you, and why would you paint your car pink... typical female...

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
jordansypek said:
who the hell are you, and why would you paint your car pink... typical female...
:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

So yea, so far 5 females and 7 males including me posted in this FEMALE thread so far .... hehe!

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
Craig-and-Molly said:
and my car is Esther, of Big-Al fame.
Does Esther miss me? She was the best girlfriend I ever had. She rumbled but never whined, super fast but also sweet, and she didn't care if I let other girls ride too!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts