TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have problems figuring out how to set up their web page? We need the Dummies instructions on how to set up a web page.

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Yeah, but it's cause I am to lazy to learn HTML, or any type of instructions. Sooo, any dummy help would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
well, if you have ms office, then you can use front page... and copy and paste the html... if you got your webpage here... http://members.tccoa.com ... log in and look under create a new file and select EZ Web Builder. i know basic html, but i dont think itll "appear" if i type it here... -greg

p.s... im a michigander as well.. i live in the grand rapids area, but originally from the detriot area... whereabouts you from?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. We will give it a try again. We do have the TCCoA.

We are in Ferndale, Michigan. Where do you race?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I just use the free Netscape Composer that comes as part of the free Netscape package. I haven't tried the latest versions - I'm still using 4.7.

One of the main things to learn is how to use "tables" - this is what lets you put things next to each other, like 3 pictures across, etc. Netscape Composer easily lets you do this. (You can further divide tables into cells...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts