TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have been using this Grouper for awhile now, and i like it it is pretty good, it would be a great way for us to share vids and such. You can share anything you like, but i will be creating a group for TCCoA.
So if youd like to be in on it send me your email addy, and ill invite you to the group.

heres the link to dl grouper http://www.grouper.com/

Tyler

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
No interference until you announce it to the world publicly on a forum. :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true, and btw i love your car, saw it over at carolina thunder, but i never said what we were sharing,lol

Tyler

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
Tyler,

So basically I could upload MN12 videos to the site, and people from here would be able to see/download them?

If so, count me in. I have quite a few vids that I wouldn't mind sharing out. My email address is [email protected].

-Rod

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it works like this

you select the fiels you want to share for your computer, then it uplaods a link to them onto the grouper network, then when someone eants to get a vid from you the select your user account, and they dl it from your computer, this does not work like a web hosting thing, it gets uploaded from your computer and then dl to other members of the groups folder if they want it.

But the great thing is it has internal im, has a serch function, and you select the files that you want to share.

But its great for everyone to share there race vids and such!

Tyler

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
File sharing as in the late great Napster type? Or WinMX (I think that is the name of it) Only downside is you have to be very careful about Viruses.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
viruses can only be sent from user to user, the only ppl you can get things from are TCCoA members.

TXcoug invite sent

Tyler

·
Registered
129 Posts
:headbang: :thumbsup: :znanner: :zspot:

Come On People!!! This thing Is Awesome! Come share what the internet has gave you....we all want to see what you have seen!!!!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yea its a pretty nice program although transfers seem abit slow for some reason .... up and down. Have a$$loads of vids ive collected

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
everyone prolly needs to set there upload speeds higher top at least 15-20k

Tyler

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I have 200gig on online storage, why would i want this?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
WkStill said:
I have 200gig on online storage, why would i want this?
Well you need something to put in the 200gigs of storage :D

How does one get 200 gigs of online storage?

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
ITT-BIRD said:
Well you need something to put in the 200gigs of storage :D

How does one get 200 gigs of online storage?
By having your own *server* on the net :) I just piggy back off my works data services. :)

But, them i am so lazy, i still post my web stuff @ tccoa..

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kolenich,jonlittle,Birdman16 you invite has been sent.

WkStill I have 200gig on online storage, why would i want this?

to share you files with everyone else in an easy manner? Do the rest of us have access to this 200 gig drive?

Tyler

1 - 20 of 132 Posts