TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last winter when we swapped my fuel pump the filler neck vent must of crimped due to the cold and i could not get the pinch point out of it this summer when the tank was down due to a trans swap. looking for easy ways of replacing it on the cheap. is it possible to cut it and piece in regular rubber fuel line? pics are appreciated, thanks, Dave

·
Registered
390 Posts
gas lines

last winter when we swapped my fuel pump the filler neck vent must of crimped due to the cold and i could not get the pinch point out of it this summer when the tank was down due to a trans swap. looking for easy ways of replacing it on the cheap. is it possible to cut it and piece in regular rubber fuel line? pics are appreciated, thanks, Dave
im not sure of puting rubber lines to replace the factory metal lines..after awile rubber wears out in certain areas. mines was bent when i changed my tank on my old sc, i just had another car so i got the lines from there. just have to replace the metal lines , i had a spare around somewhere in my garage. i don't mes around with fuel. if i find it ill let u know. thx tony.

·
Super Moderator
10,588 Posts
I broke the filler tube and all in a wreck, and found several at the boneyard...

The only problem is they use a highlift to remove the gas tanks... :D Some were toast.

You might check locally for the whole part; shouldn't be too expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts