Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWIW

This board used to be a decent place to hang. I have been coming here since the birdcats day. When the bunch left a couple years ago I saw some of the reasons why they indeed left and started another board. I should have left then...

Well I'm sure most will not care, some will say it's about time.

I don't need to tolerate the mamby, pamby, BS by some people here. And when it boils down to wimpering any crying to the mods well.....

Seems now instead of standing up for your position most will flame and run. If someone is called on their position they will cry to the mods and then comes the hammer. They are either offended or you are overly harsh in your reply to them...

I don't have the time to placate personalities, nor will I. I never in my life ever backed down, to anyone, and now threatened with being banned again I still won't.

To those I have been able to help it was my pleasure. To the liberals I upset, so sorry :D . To those who I considered my friends, take care. I am on the corral, mn12, SCCOA so look me up.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
You are definetly slandering this club, if you want, I can post the entire PM conversation we had, and let the club choose as a whole, I don't feel this is neccesary, but if I have to defend everyone I will. Its your call

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Hate to see you go! One less liberal basher :)

I'm leaving soon too...but only for a few months while I'm overseas

·
Registered
659 Posts
I am sorry to see you go, I too have contemplated leaving this website at times and did not in the hope that I could help us all make it a better place for those who love Thunderbirds, Cougars, and Marks.

I have not always agreed with your posts but hey, that is what America is about, people having the right to express thier opinions.

I wish you well,
Mike

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Blown94SC said:
FWIW

To those I have been able to help it was my pleasure. To the liberals I upset, so sorry :D . To those who I considered my friends, take care. I am on the corral, mn12, SCCOA so look me up.
Should have posted this..............

When ever you have a BBS you have people that you dont like and people that dont like you. What I have found that may help you in the future is the delete key. Life is way to damn short to get upset at the internet.

Goood luck on your endevors and when you are more comfortable come back and see us.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Jim, it's a shame to see 'ya go man. I wish 'ya the best of luck, and keep on preaching/telling it like it is brother :cool: :usa:

-Steve:)

·
Registered
965 Posts
seabass said:
Hate to see you go! One less liberal basher :)

I'm leaving soon too...but only for a few months while I'm overseas
Looks like the rest of us will have to do double time bashing the liberals just to make up for you two being gone...... heaven knows they need all they can get...... :thumbsup:

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
jordansypek said:
You are definetly slandering this club, if you want, I can post the entire PM conversation we had, and let the club choose as a whole, I don't feel this is neccesary, but if I have to defend everyone I will. Its your call

Uhhh...I don't think I saw him slander the club in any way in this post. You might not want to read so much into what isn't there. But aside from me saying that, I'm not getting involved in that anymore!

Anyways, that's a shame Jim. It's been great having you here, you're right, you won't back down. Glad to have had such a great liberal-bashing ally.

·
Registered
935 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I knew one day my prays would be answered! But please don't make this like all the others who say....I'm leaving blah blah blah and then come back weeks later!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHH and I too can post some great PM's from 94BLOWNSC....You actually helped someone on here? Cough Cough... Everything I ever got from you was a bunch of crap, about how you we're always right no matter the situation.

Maybe I'll see you around on the SCCoA and I can find a different side from what I learn of you here.

-Tim

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Well, maybe u liked me maybe not....I didnt have any problems with ya so its sad to see ya leave :(. I Know what your talking about there are 3 people that I can say remind me of me in highschool (jack-arse). I wanted to leave a few times too but its just the internet. Whats the likely hood I will meet any of these people from 3000 miles away even at mn12s? It may not happen and if you meet in person you might end up gettting along. Any way good luck with your Mn12 if you really never come back.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
im pretty sure ill be done with these boards in a couple months. I will still read them everyonce in a while, but i just dont see the point of posting all the time and reading all these kinda msges. Its starting to feel more and more like a waste of time. When i "leave" ill still check them out once in a while for events and the like. Its just pointless to read all these posts unless i have a problem with my car. She's been good too me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's a shame we never got to finish any of our arguments, the threads always seemed to get locked right before I was about to make a really good point... :D
But anyway, no hard feelings on the political bull****, ya redneck... ;) Have a nice life.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Palmguy said:

Uhhh...I don't think I saw him slander the club in any way in this post. You might not want to read so much into what isn't there. But aside from me saying that, I'm not getting involved in that anymore!
First off he's a complete hypocrite, and his reasoning for leaving is very false. If i didnt have the respect that i do, I would post his immature messages sent to me. But I won't stoop down to his level and call PM's my property and post them in public domain, like he did. Why don't you ask him to post it, oh wait, thats not gonna happen, maybe because he doesn't have anything to backup his claims except for his childish name calling. I feel he is slandering us, because the people that don't know the truth, will read this and go along with it. With one click I could totally change the direction of this thread, but I'm better than that. He was on his way to his next suspension until I stepped in and vouched against it, at least he had the respect to slander me in private, and not involving the club, so I felt it was against me and not the club, thus no suspension.... I could give a rats *** what he thinks about me, his words hold no value in my book...

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
This will be the last post in this thread. What people don't seem to get is that it's completely fine and in fact welcomed to state your views and opinions. However, when you are unable to do that as an adult and instead resort to name calling and cursing and threats of a$$ kicking. Then I no longer have time for you and neither does this club.

I'm as anti-liberal as they come. What you'll find continuously is that most liberals cannot justify their position. So they resort to name calling and personal attacks to draw attention from their lack of fortitude and real knowledge. This is sad. I have no problem with ANY debate until it gets ugly. Then all the mods know what to do.

I don't stand alone in this idea. I have made a point to surround myself with (for the most part) level-headed individuals whom I can trust to make the right decision if the need arises. I doubt you'll find a single "discussion" type thread that was closed without some form of personal attack being issued first. THAT'S what closes the threads.

Now, this is two soapbox posts from me today. I'm not in the mood for a third. Grow up, drop the BS and talk about MN12's dammit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.