TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a new tatoo!!

So now i have a Thunderbird (with flames) on the left shoulder, and I have a Mustang on the right shoulder :D It turned out SWEET and it was done real real quick...when I walked into the place, a domino's pizza guy was leaving for a delivery. I was done & had been hanging out in the parking lot for about five minutes when the deliver driver pulled in. Next I"ll add the red, white & blue in the tri-bars :D

I'll post pictures soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You *gotta* post up the pics! I got my first one in August 2005. I'm going to get horizontal flames put on as soon as I work my nerve up, LOL.

~ Hopefully MySpace will allow hotlinking~

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sexy ;)

Mine is a bit bigger than that, no color yet...I'll definantly do the bars, don't know for sure about the pony yet, but I do like the chrome look

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I have quite a few more that I'm going to get.

My next is the T-bird emblem, from my 95 bird. I'm going to get it across my back on my sholder blades, from tip to tip, its also going to be chrome.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
McBride you have seventeen tattoos. Holy crap.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
my uncle just got his own tatto gun for christmas. sooooo i might be hittin him up for one. cuz only bein 17 i cant LEGALLY get one. but my mom and dad dont care. and hes good. he already done 2 on himself and they turned out good.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Ricerbird said:
my uncle just got his own tatto gun for christmas. sooooo i might be hittin him up for one. cuz only bein 17 i cant LEGALLY get one. but my mom and dad dont care. and hes good. he already done 2 on himself and they turned out good.
thats good, post it on here.. idiot.. keep stuff like that to yourself

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:uppoint:

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Midnight said:
McBride you have seventeen tattoos. Holy crap.
Yea so far....I have 7 on my right arm, so as far as random ones, I am done there. It's soon gonna be time ot start the linework for the sleeve. I'll post some pics when I get a chance tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts