TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well after putting on hella driving lamps that have silverstar bulbs inside of them on my car along with the 6000k hid bulbs i replaced since the 10000k bulbs were too blue i finally got to aim them and man o man do they look great! ohhh and btw the first pic is 35 paces away from the front of the car ;)

side

rear (i put led's were the door panels have those 194 bulbs sitting hense why it looks blue and bright)

those led door panel bulbs i was talking about

and i was doing a u-turn and thought i would take a pic of how bright the driving lights are. and guess what else, my hid's arent even on ;)

ok ok ok i swear im not touching lighting upgrades anymore! and falcon cant post in this thread since i know hes gonna be dumb and say my hid's are dumb cuz they not legit, but from the pics i dont think thats gonna be a problem again ;)

let me know what you guys think!

-Mike

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
with all your lights your pushing the same amount of lights my neighbor has on his truck. but unlike his truck, yours look good

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow what the hell kind of lights does he have on his truck? and yes it looks great seeing how its just headlights and driving lights. my car's lighting is brighter than the riced out civic down the street with 2 pairs of autozone foglights and has those eurodesign pos bulbs off ebay. not in the same leage lemme tell you that :D

-Mike

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
my car's lighting is brighter than the riced out civic down the street with 2 pairs of autozone foglights and has those eurodesign pos bulbs off ebay. not in the same leage lemme tell you that :D

-Mike
thats exactly what he has, along with a mix match underbody kit, various colored neon lights inside his truck. you can see it coming from a mile away

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
CloudRider said:
Yeah, you never did get back to me on those halogen projectors ;)
Still lookin into it. 9007s don't have a whole lotta options for projectors. I'm trying to track down cars that have projectors on em, or if there's a way to do a 9004 swap. Do me a fav and send me a PM so I don't forget your forum name

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
oh no, not again,

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
:2huh:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
man dont hate the playah hate the game :cool:

-Mike
I just plain hate "HID kits" that fit into halogen housings, I can't even begin to describe how annoying and insulting they are

·
Registered
24 Posts
Falcon5783 said:
Still lookin into it. 9007s don't have a whole lotta options for projectors. I'm trying to track down cars that have projectors on em, or if there's a way to do a 9004 swap. Do me a fav and send me a PM so I don't forget your forum name
In all honesty, after seeing what Mike's done here I'm not sure I'm so interested in halogen projectors...that bird is putting out a LOT of lumens :D

But I have a paint job to consider first... :(

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
4100k HID capsules are rated to put out 3200 lumens of light versus ~1200 of 9007 bulb halogens. The higher the color rating you get (6000k, 8000k etc) the less lumens they'll put out. Mike's kit I think it 6000k so he's probably putting out around 2600-2900 lumens

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In all honesty, after seeing what Mike's done here I'm not sure I'm so interested in halogen projectors...that bird is putting out a LOT of lumens
thats why you combine the two and pwn everything else ;)
hahahah *sticks tounge out at falcon*

-Mike

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
projectors > you

:aowned:

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ehhh guess its on the person what they prefer...

hid kit - 300 bucks
projector's off a bmw w/ wiring and extras - 200 bucks
96+ lights and clear corners on your car - 300 shipped total

*800 bucks*

or

3.73 alluminum mark 8 pumpkin used off ebay - 400 bucks
3.73 speedo gear - 25 bucks
SCT Chip - 350 bucks
sticker that says "Falcon sucks" across your windshield - 25 bucks

*800 bucks*

:D :D to each his own :D :D

-Mike