TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another MN12 that is. This is technically the 3rd I've had but the 2nd one was really just a parts car so I don't count it. This new one is my other dream MN12 (other than the one I already have, of course).

And it is, a 1995 Thunderbird SC 5-speed, pearl white. Indeed a rare find. It is slightly injured as the result of an accident but I will nuture it back to health. Nothing structural was affected, just the quarter panel, door, fender and bumper.

Plans are to just do some routine maintenance items and use it as my daily driver. Mods will be minimal for now.

Sorry, no pics as I picked up the car and immediately put it in storage until I could get to working on it at the end of the summer.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
um i hate to break it to you but a 1/4 is structural, or are you not familar with the term unibody?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
great, here the come the phone calls!! :)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
'tis merely a flesh wound!!

nice find! how muchie?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
make sure you can find a bodyshop that will take its time and blend the pearl properly. 13 years of UV rays will dull out teh pearl and it will require a bit of work to blend.

·
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
um i hate to break it to you but a 1/4 is structural, or are you not familar with the term unibody?
I meant structural in the sense that the frame rails and support behind the quarter panel aren't damaged, just the actual quarter panel panel. It really is only a flesh wound, lol.

Yes Jon, I will be calling you shortly, lol.

I got the car for $600, so I definitely think it will be worth it. Pics will come later. Right now I'm 350 miles away from the car. :( But I still have my other bird here with me. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
I got the car for $600, so I definitely think it will be worth it. Pics will come later. Right now I'm 350 miles away from the car. :( But I still have my other bird here with me. :)
$600? Very nice.

Never mind, then, I don't expect the pictures in short order. I didn't realize the car was that far away. Still, though, the summer is almost over (sadly), so I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your progress & all that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts