TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, after years of intensive searching on Ebay, I have found a set that I could afford at the same time that I had the funds. I paid 405 (thats shipping and everything) for this set of wheels and tires, though only two of the tires are in good shape, and (in my opinion) they are all too small. Oh well, I can sell the two that are good and put the money toward 4 good tires that are the right size.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290077614858

·
Registered
514 Posts
same here we woulda had us a TCCoA bidding war lol Nice find. I look on ebay all the time for stuff for my car and i never find anything worthwhile.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, and why do you think I never mentioned it until AFTER the sale? :D

Anyone know of some good deals on a set of 255/50/17's?

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Wow, nice score. I never would have found those since there is no mention of bolt pattern or more importantly thunderbird!

I never could find a good middle of the road UHP 255.50.17 that wasn't under 200 bucks a piece, that is the size I want to run too.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'd rather run 275 in the back, but can't find any with an aspect ratio that will make the tire have the right diameter. (within 2% of stock)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I've looked into it, but can't find any. So, 255's its going to be. Thats still significantly wider than the stock 225's.

I called a Firestone store thats close to Dads office. Seems that I can get Fuzions for a decent price there. Now, know anyone that wants a near new set of 16" Goodrich Gforce Sports?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts