TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to say I finally did the conversion. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I would say the hardest part was blowing the dust off the parts I had sitting around. :D

The plactic above the tbird emblem don't match up with the holes from the 94-5 header panel. What did you guys who have done this do?
I also installed a set of fog lamps, they are pretty cool.

All I need now is to install the hood I have had for over a year. My only hold up is "Laser Red" isn't exactly going to go with my current color. I'm not going for the rainbow look :rolleyes:. Check it out in my sig for pics.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
:thumbsup:
It looks good at night. Now get us some daytime pics so we can see your workmanship. :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I was excited as HELL about them. I put some more on there, take a look.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
do you mean the holes on the 95 bumper dont line up with the holes on the 96+ header panel? if thats so then do what we all do and drill holes through the header panel to line up on the 95 bumper cover

-Mike

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
do you mean the holes on the 95 bumper dont line up with the holes on the 96+ header panel? if thats so then do what we all do and drill holes through the header panel to line up on the 95 bumper cover

-Mike

...........Yep, that's what I did.............

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Rolling-Thunder said:
...........Yep, that's what I did.............
:zwthstpd:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All in good time! I am hoping to repaint it this summer if not sooner. I'm seriousley thinking about painting it black and installing it.

I wasn't sure about the holes, I thought I may have messed up or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts