TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking since summer and didn't seem to have any luck. Then I tryed the airport not to long ago but they weren't hiring either.

But now they need help and a friend got me in there!

I will be working at Sbarros, it's an Italian food restaurant. I'll be making $7 an hour and get raises every 3 months. The airport is ran by HMS Host, anyone ever hear of that? Well I am just glad I finally got a job and a pretty good one too! Not bad for the first one either.

:D

http://www.hmscorp.com/fb/sbarro.shtml
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
heh. theres a sbarro between the two places i eat at the mall, taco bell and panda express. i never really liked the pizza there, but then again why would i go there when i get free food at the other two places. ill give it a try sometime ;)
 

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I get to eat lunch (1 meal a day uner $8.00) anywhere in the airport for free and it won't be sbarros. It's actually cosidered to be the most real pizza you can get. Like what's from italy, but I don't like it that much either. Not greasy enough..hehe j/k. But yea, i'll probably be eating at BK or Mcy D's most of the time. There is like 50 places to choose from.... :gapteeth: .

Atleast I learn how to make pizza, spaghetti (Sp?) garlic bread and all that stuff....

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
i still remember how to make pizza from my pizza hut days. those were very greasy though. mmmm hmmm, so good though. sauce, cheese, toppings, cheese... unless its just pepperoni, then its sauce, cheese, cheese, pepperoni. or if its the pepperoni lovers or whatever, its sauce, cheese, pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni.....


ahh, the days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
Good to hear:thumbsup:
Oh, how up to date is your site? As in have you gotten your license........assume so since you are gonna turn 17 soon.
Also, any plans for the bird now that you have a job?
 

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaron_T said:
Good to hear:thumbsup:
Oh, how up to date is your site? As in have you gotten your license........assume so since you are gonna turn 17 soon.
Also, any plans for the bird now that you have a job?
Yea I got my license back in June. That part of my site is out of date...lol. Don't fill like rewriting all that... So I'll just do it when I actually get a MN12. As for the Bird, my dad said he will give me his 94 cougar 4.6L when he gets his new car which will be a caddy eldarodo (sp?) or a seville. But he has a habbit of saying things and not doing it. :mad:

So I am going to start saving up anyways just in case, because I honestly don't think he is financially stable enough to go and get a new(er) car right now. His work may even be going out of business (Ferry Cap set & screw). He is the second owner of the Cougar and got it with 16K back in 95. The tranny really needs some TLC and actually the whole car does to...lol. It has 71K now and is all paid off. So I hope he gives it to me.... :D . but I doubt it. If not I will still goes as planned and get a 96 T-Bird 4.6!

:D
 

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Speaking of Pizza Hut,

SanDiegoLXBird said:
I just got hired on there as a delivery driver. Not the greatest job in the world, but I'm hoping it'll get me through school and maybe put summore umph in the 'bird ;) 'sides.. it'll be something to do :)
Are you using the Bird??

I wish pizza places supplied the car...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
Tony said:


Yea I got my license back in June. That part of my site is out of date...lol. Don't fill like rewriting all that... So I'll just do it when I actually get a MN12. As for the Bird, my dad said he will give me his 94 cougar 4.6L when he gets his new car which will be a caddy eldarodo (sp?) or a seville. But he has a habbit of saying things and not doing it. :mad:

So I am going to start saving up anyways just in case, because I honestly don't think he is financially stable enough to go and get a new(er) car right now. His work may even be going out of business (Ferry Cap set & screw). He is the second owner of the Cougar and got it with 16K back in 95. The tranny really needs some TLC and actually the whole car does to...lol. It has 71K now and is all paid off. So I hope he gives it to me.... :D . but I doubt it. If not I will still goes as planned and get a 96 T-Bird 4.6!

:D
Ok here is what you do - "sabotage" your dads car. Do something to make it seem messed up. Tell him he should just get a new car, and you will spend the time and money to "fix" it. He will have a different car, and you will have an MN12. Whatcha ya think???
Anyways, hope either way it works out.
BTW - Eldorado (I looked it up :D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Aaron_T said:


Ok here is what you do - "sabotage" your dads car. Do something to make it seem messed up. Tell him he should just get a new car, and you will spend the time and money to "fix" it. He will have a different car, and you will have an MN12. Whatcha ya think???
Anyways, hope either way it works out.
BTW - Eldorado (I looked it up :D )
he COULD just steal it.. live in it down by a river and keep his job and all will be well.. haha. either that or start hiding the extra sets of keys so that he has the only set.. both ideas suck, ill go in the corner now. -greg
 

·
MN12 Fanatic
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aaron_T said:


Ok here is what you do - "sabotage" your dads car. Do something to make it seem messed up. Tell him he should just get a new car, and you will spend the time and money to "fix" it. He will have a different car, and you will have an MN12. Whatcha ya think???
Anyways, hope either way it works out.
BTW - Eldorado (I looked it up :D )
I'll just disconnect the MAF harness or disconnect a hose to create a vacuum leak...LOL.

No I can't do that to my dads car... :tongue:

I am not that desperate...lol

Actually I am....:) j/k


I am stuck in school, in study hall, on a Dell......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
glowing escape said:


he COULD just steal it.. live in it down by a river and keep his job and all will be well.. haha. either that or start hiding the extra sets of keys so that he has the only set.. both ideas suck, ill go in the corner now. -greg
Hey, the living down by a river doesn't sound to bad, atleast he would have the Cougar.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
Tony said:


I'll just disconnect the MAF harness or disconnect a hose to create a vacuum leak...LOL.

No I can't do that to my dads car... :tongue:

I am not that desperate...lol

Actually I am....:) j/k


I am stuck in school, in study hall, on a Dell......
:uppoint:
 

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
Joined
·
11,719 Posts
I almost got hired to deliever for Domino's. $10 an hour plus mileage. Then they did a check on my license. Long story short, I work at a liquor store. The only thing that sucks about it is if a minor gets alcohol (inculding if they steal it), and gets caught I PERSONALLY get fined $500 to $2000.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
Tony said:
Atleast I learn how to make pizza, spaghetti (Sp?) garlic bread and all that stuff....
Well maybe pizza and garlic bread anyway.

I started some spaghetti sauce yesterday when the power came back on. It will be ready to eat tomorrow evening. :D
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
14,208 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top