TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it isnt the most beautiful thing to look at but it is built as hell. First to tell you what is done and then I will post some pics. It has a 1000 mile old engine to was built the the best machine shop here in AZ. Engine internals are Wiesco low compression pistons, Crower sportsman rods, stock crank, studded mains, ported and polished big valve head with A237 roller cam, gutted upper and lower intake, Ported E6 manifold, T3/T4 Turbo, 3" ehaust with high flow cat and Dynomax bullet mufflers, all suspension bushing were replaced with polyurethane bushings, new power steering racknpinion, new power steering pump, all autometer guages, still has the 3.55 gears which are gonna get changed out for 4.10's before to long. All body work and prep work is done and ready for paint. Biggest cork on the engine setup is it still has the stock intercooler which i am now in the search of a front mount set up that i want to go with. Probably end up with the NPR style. Anyway heres a couple of pics. Like i said nothing all that great looking but it will eventually get there. My SVO kinda takes presidence over this car getting done.Forgot to mention i only paid 1200 for it

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Wow! It looks just like the one you found a couple of weeks ago!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Pardon my ignorance, but I've never ridden in one. Do this cars use premium gas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is the second time i have gotten a deal like that. The first time was when i paid 2000.00 for my SVO. Basically i did pay for the motor in the Turbo Coupe. Rest of the car was free :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts