TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally here. Working my way around the web giving my thoughts on all the hot topics.I have been almost everywhere and owned about every car and lived almost everywhere. Some may get mad, some may like what I say, it does not matter to me. So this is a Thunderbird/Couger site? I have owned them in the past. Look for my posting on my thoughts to these cars!

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
i was gonna say, I could of sworn I just replied to this thread!

Can we get a DELETE!

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Nope, I lost internet connection for nearly a year (last year). So I couldn't properly mod my forums. So I got replaced! Which is perfectly understandable. They just never took away my title...LOL. I PM'ed Sir Willy a while back with no response...

Plus, moderators can only mod the forums they are in charge of!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Tony said:
Nope, I lost internet connection for nearly a year (last year). So I couldn't properly mod my forums. So I got replaced! Which is perfectly understandable. They just never took away my title...LOL. I PM's Sir Willy a while back with no response...

Plus, moderators can only mod the forums they are in charge of!

there have been a few minor jurisdictional changes since you were gone.....a year without the interweb? did al gore get mad and take away your key?

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
LOL, no had some family problems and a bunch of other BS going on in my life. kind of got out of the hobby for that bit of time too. But I am back into it again! I got on whenever I got a chance, that was all!

Come to think of it, it was only like 8 months or so. Just felt way longer!

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Tell all Paul said:
I am finally here. Working my way around the web giving my thoughts on all the hot topics.I have been almost everywhere and owned about every car and lived almost everywhere. Some may get mad, some may like what I say, it does not matter to me. So this is a Thunderbird/Couger site? I have owned them in the past. Look for my posting on my thoughts to these cars!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.