TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is good to see Kentucky members.

I have used TCCOA for the last few years and I was feeling bad about not being a member. Now I am full fledged.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am always in lex, if you guys get together call me(i am in the book). Maybe one of these days we can all get together. I work in lexington and my band mostly plays in lex on the weekends.

CUL8R,
Chrisdaddy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are playing in Downtown Nicholasville at" Night Moves" this weekend. It is off of main st. I think you turn left on Elm(might be maple) and the bar is first place on left. We play from 9pm-1am.

Come on out.

I am the bass player. Just ask for ChrisDaddy they will know who you are talking about.

CUL8R,
ChrisDaddy

·
Registered
310 Posts
marvintpa said:
i'll be down there this winter break. i need to get with someone up here in louisville.
What are you trying to get done? There are a few guys in Da 'ville that can probably help.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
Welcome! You should make that short trip south to Lexington. Me and Mike (95 5speed) are always on the lookout for other MN-12's.
I'll be in the Richmond area (20-30 miles south-east of Lex) in about a month. Not in the Thunderbird though....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Cool Dude said:
I'll be in the Richmond area (20-30 miles south-east of Lex) in about a month. Not in the Thunderbird though....
What are you doing in Richmond if you don't mind me asking. All there is in Richmond is the Police Academy. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts