TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered my chip. I have been waiting to get the money together for like a year. I ordered the chip, plugs, and the thermostat. I also finally ordered the maff adapter. I have been sitting on the maff and the 24 lb injectors for a long time. So finally they are going to get into the car. hehe. My buddy just got a brand new truck and he is going to wait to put some miles on it first. He got the ssr with the paxton supercharger option. When he breaks his truck in he is going to come and pick up my car adn tow it back to springfield 215miles to strip the keyed paint and repaint her. Hehe.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way he really didn't ask any questions. I told him bout the injectors and the maf sensor that I will be useing with it. But he seemed like he was in a hurry. I told him the engine size and the year. Should I have told him anything else?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i gave him the ecc code

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Who did you order it from?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I see that you are from Schaumberg, A few of us go to the Rolling Meadows Cruise nights every Friday. We usually get there around 8:20, at least i do. Sorry to steal thread. If you want more info PM me

Mike

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I usually end up having to work friday nights at tgi fridays in hoffman estates. I really wish that I could get out more. Sooner or later I will be out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts