1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Booooooooo! Needs more pics of my car.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hey, nice car. I have been looking for a pic of tan interior with black dash/center console. I have considered doing it to my car, but wasnt sure how it would look. You dont happen to have a bigge picture of that do you (refering to interior1.jpg)?

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mastarecoil said:
Hey, nice car. I have been looking for a pic of tan interior with black dash/center console. I have considered doing it to my car, but wasnt sure how it would look. You dont happen to have a bigge picture of that do you (refering to interior1.jpg)?
I will snap one tonight and post it in this thread. Okay?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey! I've been admiring your site for days now. (Your car to!) I tried to use the email link on your site but it came back saying it didn't work. Anyway, great site and great car. I'm using both for inspiration, so if my site starts to look familiar, remember "imitation is the sincerist form of flattery"

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Traveler said:
Hey! I've been admiring your site for days now. (Your car to!) I tried to use the email link on your site but it came back saying it didn't work. Anyway, great site and great car. I'm using both for inspiration, so if my site starts to look familiar, remember "imitation is the sincerist form of flattery"
I updated the links for e-mail and everything else.

Next month she's going under the knife and having her heart removed so various other things can be done.

Thanks for the compliment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts