TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is about that time for everyone to be taking their finals. I have 4 next week and I am sitting right at the 90% mark in just about all my classes.

Good Luck to everyone.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ah the joys of an architecture major. My finals were during dead week all in the form of some insane project. I get finals week off with everyone else stressin. Just one at the end of the week and its gonna be cake. Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
GOOD LUCK to you all. I am glad I dont have to go through that anymore.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
Finished on Thursday night, grades not so good. The past year has killed my GPA.
i finish this thursday, GPA should break into the 1's, damn mother-******g imported teachers who cant speak a f*****g word of ******* english. if they live here they should at least know the stupid language

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
So let me get this straight, your car runs 18s and your GPA starts with a 1? What have you been doing all year? Dang, mine took a dip too but at least it was due to making the Black bird faster!

Just messin with ya man! :D

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
Big-Al said:
So let me get this straight, your car runs 18s and your GPA starts with a 1? What have you been doing all year? Dang, mine took a dip too but at least it was due to making the Black bird faster!

Just messin with ya man! :D
i spent mine trying to figure out if there are any american teachers here. the answer is no.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i finished mine last tuesday. grades a supposed to be posted online this week. i got 1 A already and the other 3 classes havent posted the grades yet online, they have until Friday to do so. I'm expecting either 3 B's or 2 B's and a C.

Frank

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
6 more weeks till finals for me, but then again our semester just started 5 weeks ago. I hate mid-terms;)

-Miller

·
Registered
313 Posts
Finished on Thursday!!! Thank God this semester is over!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts