TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
browsing Craigslist and came across someone parting out a 95 bird about 50 miles for me, listing said parts going CHEAP. Called the guy and asked what he wanted for the hood/drivers side fender & door. he says you pull them off, $80 bucks for everything. :eek:
Needless to say I made a short roadtrip and yanked them off yesterday. Heres the kicker, the car had stickers for TCCoA.com on it.. Said he got the car off craigslist in Maryland awhile back. Body was in great shape with a 4.6 w/ 135k on it.. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
browsing Craigslist and came across someone parting out a 95 bird about 50 miles for me, listing said parts going CHEAP. Called the guy and asked what he wanted for the hood/drivers side fender & door. he says you pull them off, $80 bucks for everything. :eek:
Needless to say I made a short roadtrip and yanked them off yesterday. Heres the kicker, the car had stickers for TCCoA.com on it.. Said he got the car off craigslist in Maryland awhile back. Body was in great shape with a 4.6 w/ 135k on it.. Go figure.
That's great, but the hood is slightly different in the front (not too bad). Also, the fenders are the same, yet they list two different part numbers for whatever reason.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
That's great, but the hood is slightly different in the front (not too bad). Also, the fenders are the same, yet they list two different part numbers for whatever reason.
Only difference in the fenders is holes or no holes. The 96-97 have a small piece of fender cladding that attaches with 3 or 4 clips. However I'm sure if you'd rather not drill holes you could use 3m epoxy or double sided body kit tape.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oddly enough, the hood matched up perfect.. no difference at all, and even better, it is a brand new replacement hood from pennsylvania collision parts..
even so if there's any diff, I'll take it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts