1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
OMG! I'd guess 10 to 20 Million. Some of those cars in mint/near mint condition are priceless.

Only Jay Leno would really know what they're worth or be able to afford those cars.

What an amazing find.

·
Super Moderator
7,485 Posts
I'd sell off half of them, and use the money to retire and spend my time restoring the rest of them. How does that even happen? Someone obviously collected all these cars and put them there, so how would no one know when selling the property?

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
OMG! I'd guess 10 to 20 Million. Some of those cars in mint/near mint condition are priceless.

Only Jay Leno would really know what they're worth or be able to afford those cars.

What an amazing find.
Yes, I'm quoting myself. After looking through the treasure chest again I'd have to revise my earlier estimate up to 100 to 200 Million!

That lucky guy. That find is the equivalent of hitting the jackpot, getting struck by lightning (Twice in the same place) and having the only winning powerball ticket all in the same day.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
the property might have been willed, or auctioned wholesale.. but really that is a BIG find.... millions... probably int eh hundreds. 10-20 is shooting low. jay leno would give up half his worth for a garage like that.. he would probably sh!t himself if he managed to find that. i hope this really helps the guy out, and he does something good with the money. most of the mint cars should be sold to museums to protect their integrity. the others would be fun to restore with the money... and retirement.... what a find!

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
More Pictures and Details HERE.

This story just posted on 1-26-2007.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts