TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went out and got some good pics tonight. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That looks sharp....very sharp.

Is there going to be any mouldings placed back on the doors?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
sc357 - i doubt hes putting them back on, cause he shaved the mounting holes for them and such... but i might be worng. it just looks so sweet, i really want to shave my doorhandles, but i want to have it in the paint booth soon.. ($$$) -greg

·
Registered
825 Posts
WOW, hot diznammies. Looks like a model car almost

You need to lower that thing tho Bill, that will be the one finishing touch

·
Registered
58 Posts
it looks sweet

I think someone said it in a different topic about how it would look naked and it does look different without the moldings.

Looks awesome though :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow look bloddy awesome, i had been checking for the last few days to see what it looked like

94-95 mouldings would look sweet, nothing more

the car is prefect hight ryan, but needs 18's badly

nice car sir willam, VERY nice

·
Registered
799 Posts
WAY COOL!:cool2:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You NEED something on our cars to break up the sides, notice how our cars are perfectly smooth on the sides, the 94/95 side molding stripes would perfect that look would go in with the bumper more, also how about some different wheels, those are pretty ghey, nice work though on the drop, that made the best of it right there.

[edit]

Lose the mudflaps.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Tazer999 said:
WOW, hot diznammies. Looks like a model car almost

You need to lower that thing tho Bill, that will be the one finishing touch
He just lowered it. it takes a while for springs to settle.

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
Excellent!

Great work on that car!

Someday, I'll do something with mine, provided it's still alive....

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Very Nice Sir Will :) - but yeah - ditch the mudflaps.

Any shots of the back?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nicely done!!!

Smooth is the word. :xpcool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I need a towel so my drool don't go all over... That car is defnitely apart from all the other 96 and 97s...so smooth...I think the drop is fine, just different wheels and ex-nay on the mudflaps...

I wish I could make my car that smoth...ditto with Bmac...how much was the fainting finishing price? Looks sooooooooooo good though!

Wes

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm not gonna tell you how much the total is til it's done. There is still a LOT more work to be done.

I took pics of the rear but they're pretty blurry. I'm going to take more later today.

As for the mudflaps. I'm going to do something with them, but I'm not sure I'm going to get rid of them completely. They do SOOO much to keep the car clean. Especially with these huge tires.

I'm still undecided on the wheels too. I like them then I don't like them. I can't decide what would look better either. I really like the silver Modas, but I also like the Mille Miglia MM11-2. Then there's the 02 Cobra wheels. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
443 Posts
18's would look awesome...i'm thinking chrome 18 saleen's

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sir William said:
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm not gonna tell you how much the total is til it's done. There is still a LOT more work to be done.

I took pics of the rear but they're pretty blurry. I'm going to take more later today.

As for the mudflaps. I'm going to do something with them, but I'm not sure I'm going to get rid of them completely. They do SOOO much to keep the car clean. Especially with these huge tires.

I'm still undecided on the wheels too. I like them then I don't like them. I can't decide what would look better either. I really like the silver Modas, but I also like the Mille Miglia MM11-2. Then there's the 02 Cobra wheels. Decisions decisions.
I say put 94/95 side stripes/molding on, lose mudflaps (you said it's rarely driven anyways), get some 18" MM11-2's (used to have some they were pretty nice).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts