TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
CREEPY

I'd let it carry my dead body but I don't think my fat a$$ would fit between the wheel tubbs.:cbones:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Shoot, I like it. It needs more oomph though!

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Yeah I was thinking how awesome it was but the engine is stock except the exhaust... Why bother with all the bracing and tires and stuff without the engine under the hood? Sort of a riced out classic hearse. I don't think a 425 V-8 from 1978 would be very 'high output'. I remember reading about Ford's 351's & 460's from them years putting out about as much power as our MN12's 3.8L V-6! Oh well it's only $6 grand...:leftright

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my body will only be hauled in a FORD product... Hrm... Blown 4.6 Lincoln Hearse? :)

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
thats my friends car...

That car belongs to a good friend of mine online. Its quite a sharp car. Hes had it for quite awhile now and done some seriously in depth work on that car. Hearses are nearly impossible to seriously modify. I have a 76 caddy hearse and that 500 is a pain in the butt to get parts for. One day I plan on tubbing out a hearse(not my 76, shes my baby) but some beater hearse I find out there, maybe a merc first call car(little coroner's hearse) and do all my serious work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts