TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy new Year Guys just thought I give everyone a heads up for the 2008 Charlotte, North Carolina, Auto Fair April 5 the fair of course is the 3rd thru the 6th but we just do the Saturday Show on the 5th. I you haven't been to the Auto Fair or wonder what it is about check out www.charlotte-autofair.com. We will probably have 15 slots again but if we need more we may be able to get them, if we ask early.

Remember if you show your car any condition from a sparkling show car to a I'm really working on it is cool, you get a prime parking area and free tickets to roam the field. So let us know if your coming.

Rick

THE COUNT:

Thndrckn and 2 people
Trunk Monkey 2 people

·
Super Moderator
12,568 Posts
Hi Rick,

As always, schedule permitting, I'll be there! It'll be great to see everyone again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Rick, I have attended the autofair for several years spring and fall and plan to again this year. The schedule does show different dates from the ones you posted unless I am looking at it wrong, which is entirely possible. I had it all screwed up last year when I told my buddies but they were quick to show me the error of my ways. We got it right and enjoyed it and spent some more money on some more stuff that we will probably have to build another shop to store it in. It seems to be a viscous cycle when you love cars and mechanical things.

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TB Truck thanks I corrected the dates and yes I have 1 motorcycle, 1 javilyn, 1 t-bird, 1 motorhome, 1 suv, 1 truck, 1 450 SL, next house has a barn for storage.

·
Registered
33 Posts
autofair

I will be there rick, not sure about my friend or sister. Its good to hear from you and I hope everyone is doing good see you then.

·
Registered
367 Posts
well, unfortunately I did not check this date before I signed up to run in the coper river bridge run that same weekend. I was especially loking forward to see what Will had done to his new bird which is currently in my garage. Will, you will just have to bring home a trophy for me!

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
12,568 Posts
Bummer Kevin, You'll be missed. Good Luck on the Run! I'm sure you'll turn in a good time.

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
I'll be there, and with a little bit of luck, so will the 393 cougar.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looking forward to it Mikey!

Kevin-Just hoping to have it swapped in time. I may get the new rims/tires before then but I doubt it.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
Would love to get back to NC :) But will be just getting back in from a week in Tulsa OK that weekend :( Enjoy the Carolina Blue Sky !! :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ill try and make it out again, but maybe ill actually park my car with yall instead of with all the non-TCCoA'ers.

EDIT: I am trying to work out the dates to see if i can make it, i would be bringing one to two others.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sitting in the meeting right now and guess what-We're finally in the infield!!!!

I'm going to spam people to find out who else is in. We've got 15 slots and 30 passes.

For now let's get posting to get an accurate count.

Gate opens at 6:30am so we need to meet @ 6am... Sonic or do you guys want to meet on the other side of the street?

BTW-anyone have a problem with me taking over as NC chapter director?

·
Registered
33 Posts
autofair

No problems here and when is robert switching your engine and trans. into the new t-bird. by the way nice looking bird.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rick I will be there for sure. I do not know how many of us or anything like that yet. I will get in touch with you as we get closer to the date.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok-Here's what I have so far (names/nicks where I know):

Thndrck-2
Trunk Monkey-2
Ox-1 Very tentative
MadMikeyL-2
Charlies-1
Charlies Friend-2
DANNYI-1 (possibly 2 and other T-Birds)
AndyR-1 (possibly 2 Tbirds???)
t-bird-1
bird94-2
Sophosis-1
greencurse-2-late arrival
Rod Kiser (ffr1222k)- 88 TC
David Coffey-86 XR7

So far that's 14.

Who else is coming???

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
I'm only bringing one car. The 89 spun a bearing on my way down back in september, and I still haven't gotten around to fixing it.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts