TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well for fun i want to fontana speedway street legals drag race event this weekend 2/28/2010 with my mustang. i ran a fastest of 14.983 1/4 mile which i know sucks for a 3v mustang...i couldn't launch it so yeah. only thing done to it are frpp shorty headers and cat back with stock cats. and this has 3.23 gears and not the optional 3.55's

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t13/childinplay420/?action=view&current=vince2.flv

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Embedded for you :)

Nice run, what 4cyl rice-burner beat ya ;)
i think an integra. it suposedly street legal but 90% of the japanese cars their had illegal motor swaps :rolleyes:

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was lunching at like 1500rpm.. i know i need to work on my launch haven't exactly nailed it yet with a manual tranny auto i have no problem doing it lol. im going to irwindale this week to get some practice hopefully i can get a lot better at launching.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Damn , you need practice man !

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
i know.......:( im going to irwindale this weekend
They still do them every Thursdays ? Maybe one day ill go back to the track .
I'm just getting tired of my ride , I hear clunks all the time now and I dont want to work
on the car any more you know . I got burned out being on my back every weekend
wrenching away. lol

Let me know , I dont have a clue when though but I should at least see if the car got slower or what .

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup every thursday. im going this thursday and next thursday as well

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
They still do them every Thursdays ? Maybe one day ill go back to the track .
I'm just getting tired of my ride , I hear clunks all the time now and I dont want to work
on the car any more you know . I got burned out being on my back every weekend
wrenching away. lol

Let me know , I dont have a clue when though but I should at least see if the car got slower or what .
buy a daily driver....

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well this past thursday got into the 8's in the 1/8 mile on street tires and just exhaust mods.
8.958 @ 81.38 mph i beat a couple of mach 1's and full bolt on 2v with 373 gears managed to keep up with an evo

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got a 8.830 today at 79.79mph

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Very good times man , thats all you needed Mike!

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here's a picture of me at a launch. i thought it was a great pic of my its now my background for my computer :) lol

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
new times 8.794 @ 80.89mph

mafugin lift off

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well got a new best time the right lane is me in my mustang. still on street tires has s shifter shorty headers and cat back and thats it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts